Friday, June 27, 2014

harmony

Hi friends.  Yesterday, my sister and I went to a stamp/craft rummage/estate sale.  I managed to spend all of my cash, but I was pleased with all the goodies I got.  I bought a bunch of loose stamps (all different manufacturers), which were sold by the pound.  I bought a few stamp sets from different companies as well.  And then there were punches and patterned paper and wrapping paper.

My friend, Sarah, who is a SU demonstrator and was running the sale, gave a card kit to everyone who made a purchase, with the challenge to use it to make a card and post it on her facebook page.  My card kit was already glued together, so that left me with some limitations.  I used stamps and a punch that I had purchased at the sale.

The main image is mixed flowers from Impression Obsession.  I stamped it with tuxedo black memento ink and colored it with copic markers.  The sentiment has no company name on it. 

I used the daisy chain edger punch from EK Success to punch a strip to go across the bottom of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

No comments: