Friday, July 18, 2014

technique class cards

Hi friends.  As promised, here are the cards from today's technique class. 

The first technique is a ribbon frame.  I just never get tired of this stamp set - natural beauty.  The background is from Cornish Heritage Farms.  I colored the image with Derwent Inktense pencils and a blender pen. 
The second technique is paper embroidery.  I found this idea here.   The flower stamp is a new one I picked up last weekend at Endless Creations. 
The third technique is frosted embossed acetate.   It was impossible to get a decent picture on this one, since the acetate reflects the light, and because of the frosted technique, you can't see through the acetate clearly.   However, I can assure you that, in reality, the card is pretty awesome.  The lace and sentiment is from Rubbernecker and the flowers are from roses in winter, another SU set I won't get rid of. 

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

2 comments:

garnett said...

I love the Frame card. HOW did you make the frame?

krcmasterpiece said...

I want to know the same thing. How to do the ribbon frame. The corners are too long to be a staple. What is it??

Loved ALL the cards! I'm so glad your posting again. I missed you!