Wednesday, September 16, 2015

birthday cards

Hi friends.  I'm trying to be a bit better at posting more often.  So here are a couple of cards I made for the neighbor kids last week.  They have back to back birthdays.  

The girl turned 9 and loved her princess card.  The image is a Prima mixed media doll stamp.  For the dress, I stamped a lace background stamp in pink, overstamped the dress part of the doll in black and then cut it out.  I added some shadows with a blender pen and ink pad.  I punched the corners with a carefully placed edge punch.   The lace is a Gina K stamp, seamed together, with the seam covered by one of the words, which were printed from my computer.  

This size card fits in a business size envelope.  

The boy turned 12 and this is his first year on the football team.  The shirt is my own pattern.  The numbers are die cut with Block Party alphabet from Sizzix.  

Thanks so much for taking time to visit today. 


No comments: