Monday, April 18, 2016

the great divide

Hi friends.  I thought I should post something, so you don't feel neglected. 

I worked in a booth at the stamp/scrap expo on Friday and Saturday.  I was demoing some dies, so I was on my feet all day.  It felt good to get home and sit. 

It's finally gotten really warm here... somewhere around 80, which for me is actually too warm.  We had windows and doors open, so there was a bit of breeze blowing in, but the breeze has tapered off now. 

I wanted to enter the StampTV release challenge, so I put together a quick card this evening. 

I used Gina K Design stamps hugs & prayers and stately flowers I.  The designer paper was just some scraps left from demoing.  They were too small to use, but just too nice to toss, so I threw them in my bag and brought them home.  The green strip was more blue-green, but I just added some green ink, so it would match the flower stem better.  The flower and bird were colored with distress inks. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

No comments: