Saturday, June 7, 2008

But I need it...

This is another card done for a challenge. Thursday evening, Hannah Stamps had a release party. Although I totally missed the party, there was still time to do the color challenge, using chocolate and cream. Since I only have one set from this company, I was somewhat limited in my choices of stamps. I chose to use stamps other than the main image. I stamped the two shoes in a row, well actually two rows, using Adirondack espresso ink and then colored them with copic markers. I used chocolate chip as an accent layer and close to cocoa for my card base. The designer paper is retired SU. I used both sides of the paper. I cut 2 squares and then cut them in half diagonally and just flipped one triangle over on each end.

I popped up the sentiment and the large felt flower with the button, which is a little hard to see. Don't you just love how rich these colors are?

Supplies:
stamps: But I need it (Hannah Stamps)
ink: Adirondack espresso, copic markers (E13, E27)
paper: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, very vanilla, dp (SU)
other: buttons (my stash), felt flower (Creative Impressions), brown crochet cotton, dimensional foam tape

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

No comments: