Hello. Today I worked on a couple more challenges from the Gina K release party. You will notice that I've been trying really hard to use more designer paper on my cards. I still struggle with it, and I'm not sure it's getting any easier, but I keep hoping.
The first card is for a sketch challenge. I don't have a lot of Gina K stamps, so sometimes I really have to get creative with the ones I have. I used the leaves and a sentiment from botanical dreams. The flower blossom is made from old music paper. There is a tutorial here. It's not the best quality, but I think you can figure out what is being done. The leaves are sponged to color. Otherwise, I think the card is pretty self-explanatory.
stamps: botanical dreams (Gina K)
ink: jet black stazon, certainly celery, old olive, always artichoke, taken with teal
paper: taken with teal, very vanilla, dp (unknown)
other: buttons, sponge, foam tape
The second card challenge was to stamp something sweet. Again, my stamps were seriously limited, but I found something that worked. The tee was stamped on dp and cut out. The front panel is popped up. The 'candy' was a Christmas gift from my offspring. I added some ribbon and faux stitching.
stamps: little tees (Gina K)
ink: jet black stazon, chocolate chip
paper: chocolate chip, very vanilla, dp (Basic Grey Phoebe), pink dp (unknown)
other: ribbon (Michaels), candy pompom stickers (Martha Stewart), foam tape
Thanks for stopping by. Be blessed.