Saturday, August 15, 2009

done for tonight

Hello again. I haven't done all the VSN challenges, but I'm done for tonight. Just too tired to do any more. I don't know if I'll get any more done by the deadline tomorrow evening or.

This challenge required the following colors: pumpkin pie, regal rose, summer sun, and white, as well as a flower and a circle and some type of ribbon. I colored the flower with watercolor crayons and aqua painter and added some glitter on the petals.

The ribbon is made from card stock and white gel pen dots and then the edges are sponged a little.

What's in it?
stamps: fifth avenue floral, kind & caring thoughts (SU)
ink: jet black stazon, regal rose
paper:
pumpkin pie, regal rose, summer sun, watercolor
other:
watercolor crayons, aqua painter, white gel pen, cuttlebug, circles nestabilitites, dazzling diamonds glitter, twill tape, foam tape, sponge

I'm having a difficult time keeping my eyes open, so I'm heading to bed. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: