Sunday, August 16, 2009

take a peek

Hello. I only did one more of the VSN challenges today. Before I get too tired to post like last night when I was falling asleep at the keyboard, I thought I'd share another card I made for VSN. This challenge required a window card with a clear element and the colors pink and yellow.

I made a window in the card front with a circle die. The flowers are stamped on white and cut out. I added some sponging and then arranged them around the circle, which has clear acetate behind it. I wanted the inside to stand out, so I put a layer of white inside the card and stamped the sentiment on it so that it shows through the window. Then I finished off the front with some faux stitching.

What's in it?
stamps: eastern blooms, kind & caring thoughts (SU)
ink: yoyo yellow, pixie pink, jet black stazon
paper, pixie pink, whisper white
other: cuttlebug, circle nestabilities (Spellbinders), sponge daubers, white gel pen, clear acetate

Thanks for stopping by. Be blessed.

No comments: