Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh, baby!

Hey bloggers. Here I am with a second post today. I had originally thought that I'd stamp a few more cards for VSN, but just felt a little burned out as far as stamping goes after making 11 cards since Friday.

But I did decide to make one more. This one is to go with the bibs I made (see back a few posts) for my niece. I decided that it would be fun if the card was also a bib shape, so I made up a pattern and went with it. If you want to make one, just cut a piece of cardstock 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"; use a circle template (a glass will work to trace around) to round the corners; punch out the neck area with a 1-3/4" circle punch. Very easy to make a pattern.

The letters are from a baby block alphabet that I bought a number of years ago at a local craft store. I don't know who made them. I stamped them in red, orange, yellow and green and cut them out. The b's are popped up on dimensional tape.

The card base is green galore and the trim is summer sun, along with some wide white rick rack. Then I added some faux stitching around the edge with my white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: