Saturday, July 31, 2010

early morning visitors

Hi everyone. I've been having some internet issues the past couple of days, so I didn't even try to post anything. This first picture was taken a couple days ago from inside the house with my camera up against the screen. It's not a very clear picture, but I think you can see the doe and two fawns. I've seen them quite a bit lately a few houses down the street. The mama was helping herself to the neighbor's apples. The 2nd picture is the same one, just cropped a bit more.I also have a couple more cards from the Dare to Get Dirty 2010 challenges to show you. Enjoy!

The pretty butterflies are made from some plastic packaging that I die cut and then colored with alcohol inks.
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today.

2 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

We have those occasional visitors, too. Besides apples, they also love roses! Your DTGD cards are beautiful, Melody. Love what you did with the alcohol inks on the plastic packaging for the butterflies.

platform bed said...

I wish I was there when those visitors arrived. It is a great opportunity to see animals visiting your yard. They look like they are one happy family. Those cute little deer is fun to watch.