Thursday, August 12, 2010

seconds

Hey everyone. It is so hot here today - 95 and extremely humid. The only time I stepped outside was to walk out to the mailbox and get the mail. I am so thankful that we have air conditioning.

This morning was one of my monthly classes - today was cuttle club. I'm going to show you two of the cards we made and then a couple I made from the extra kits. Hopefully I can get them in order.

The friendship card was the class card. I altered the kit and used some different paper for the flowers and leaves. I'm not sure why the background color looks so different, since the card base is the same on both cards. I made this card for the ways to use it challenge on SCS today. Usually after I teach a class, I'm too tired to be creative, so I'm pleased that I was able to make two cards this afternoon.

The blue heron was a class card. I used the extra kit for the old truck. I trimmed the cardstock the truck is stamped on, punched a border on the navy and used a different embossing folder. I love how changing the layout makes a completely different card.

Thanks for stopping by. Be blessed.

1 comment:

Starla said...

For not having much energy to create, I think you did AWESOME