Monday, December 6, 2010

A double challenge day

Brrrrrr... It's cold in Wisconsin today. Only low 20's all day. I'm glad I didn't have to spend time outdoors.

Hi, my friends. Are you glad it's Monday? I like Mondays, because I usually get to have some 'me' time with no one home to interrupt me.

Today I made a card for the technique challenge on SCS and combined it with a sketch challenge on StampTV. I'm also using it for my class this week.

The technique challenge was one of my favorite techniques, embossing resist. You emboss your image and then sponge ink over it and the embossed areas resist the ink, leaving your image white. Although I don't use it often, I love the results I get with this technique.

The background on this card is some digital paper I got from computerscrapbook.com.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Starla said...

Very pretty. It's funny how one forgets about these techniques. Guess I should look at that challenge mote often!