Saturday, December 4, 2010

red bird

Happy Saturday, my friends. Tonight I checked the inspiration challenge on SCS and saw that one of the samples was a cardinal.

I knew right away that I could use this digital image which I had already colored with copics and then embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder, so it shimmers and sparkles. I die cut a scalloped square nestabilities die in red to use as a backing for my image.

Since I was also using this for a challenge on Stamp TV, I needed to have at least twleve embellishments on this card, so I added a dozen rhinestones for some more sparkle. I attached the image panel with dimensional tape and stamped the sentiment (Paper Inspirations) in black.

The digital image was a freebie, but I don't remember where I got it.

Thank you so much for visiting today. Have a wonder-filled weekend.

1 comment:

Starla said...

OOOOOOO!! I like the sparkle over the cardinal!