Sunday, October 7, 2012

inspiration

Hi everyone.  This is my second post today.  I had time to enter two of the challenges in the Classroom for world card making day. 

This card was made for challenge #2 - Pinterest inspired challenge by Chari Moss.  What a gorgeous picture she chose for the inspiration. 

I used a background from Penny Black called circles and lines, stamped on white in cherry cobbler and then sponged in the same color. 

The large flower is SU from fabulous flowers, also stamped in cherry cobbler and cut out. 

My card base is pale plum and I stamped a smaller flower from the same SU set randomly on the background in brilliance moonlight white.  The sentiment is Stampendous and the flower is popped up. 

When I look at this card, I think it should have taken about 5-10 minutes, but I think it was closer to an hour, since I had to try at least five different colors for the flower before I was found one I liked. 

Thanks for stopping in.  Have a great week. 

No comments: