Hello friends. I started to put the cards I made for the January challenge at Motley Soul Mixed-Media Art, and when I designed the piece for holding the pages, I miscalculated and made it too wide. Rather than rip things apart, I just decided to add more pages to fill the extra space. Using a challenge from the OWSE Yahoo group, I made another one page today. The challenge is to use song lyrics on your piece of art. This is a February challenge, so today is the last day to get it finished to be eligible for a prize.
I chose a chorus that we sang a lot when we were young.
My background is painted and stenciled with acrylic paints. I printed the words on my computer and die cut them with a Spellbinders labels die. I inked the edges with vintage photo distress ink.
At the bottom, I cut some strips of patterned paper and glued that down.
This is actually my second attempt on this page. I really did not like the first one and completely ripped off the front and started over.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a blessed day.