Wednesday, October 9, 2013

hope you can cling to days 2 and 3

Hi friends.  I have some more cards for the challenges on SCS.  For more information on these challenges, click here.

Challenge Four -- hope you have a great day.  A card that will put a smile on someone's face.

I used  a flower from SU's set echoes of kindness and colored with prismacolor pencils.  The designer paper is from Basic Grey.  I used some spellbinders oval dies and added some pearls as an accent. 

Challenge five -- pinkterest.  A card inspired by a picture selected from pinterest.

I chose the last selection - fresh pink rain.  I used the retired SU set natural beauty.  I made a background by stamping the word stamp repeatedly with blushing bride ink and then sponging pink passion over it.  The leaf was stamped in jet black stazon and also sponged heavily with pink passion and then cut out.  The sentiment is from a set of word stamps I bought years ago at a local craft store.  I added a rhinestone to represent a raindrop.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Starla said...

There is nothing quite like being behind in blog surfing and coming across so many cards!! Kudos for you for deciding to jump in on the challenges!!

dawnmercedes said...

I so love, love, love this set. I need to use it more often...and stop storing it in the basement! lol