Saturday, February 27, 2016

flying butterfly pop-up card

Hi friends. 

Lately I've been working on cards that are a bit different than your typical A2.  I love cards that have something unique about them.  Splitcoaststampers has a tutorial section that has fun techniques, as well as cards that have unique folds or are interactive.  Of course, there are many other sources for fun cards as well.  Pinterest is another favorite of mine, although sometimes it's disappointing to follow a link only to find no instructions. 

The instructions for this card I have to show you today were found on Jill Berry's blog.  The way the card is put together makes the butterfly wings flap.  Very fun. 

I made one for my man for valentines day, and he couldn't figure out how to make the wings flap, so I decided to add the word pull on each edge. 

Isn't it fun.  If I knew how to do a video, I'd show it in action, but I haven't figured that out yet.  Maybe someday... 

Thank you so much for taking time to stop by. 

No comments: